Employment with Anderson Lawn Care & Contracting
Anderson Lawn Care & Contracting, LLC is looking to hire lawn and landscape workers for our upcoming season. We are a drug-free work environment. You will be asked to work with a crew to complete jobs to a high standard and in a professional manner. A clean & valid driver’s license is required.
– Being on time everyday ready to work
– Having a good attitude towards customers and other employees
– Being able to follow detailed instruction
– Being professional when on a job site
– Minimum of 1 year experience.
– Operate walk behind mowers, trimmers, edgers, hedge trimmers, and
– Reliable transportation, no picking up employees.
– Work in extreme weather conditions (hot, cold).
- Shrub and Tree Trimming
- Mulch Installs
- Leaf mulching and removals
- Plant pruning
- Pulling weeds
- Picking Up Trash
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.